Problem? Find the Solution.
Here’s what we know now:
- Treating causes saves time, money and produces long-lasting solutions.
- What happens in your mouth effects your entire body.
- Gum disease is INFLAMMATION that affects the entire body.
- Many conditions such as Diabetes, heart disease, asthma and heartburn and others affect the health of your mouth and visa versa. It’s a 2-way street.
- Many medications affect the health of your mouth.
- Sleep is vitally important to overall health and the position of your teeth and jaws can impact your sleep.
- Small problems are easier, less costly and take less time to fix than bigger problems.
Here’s what we believe:
- Caring is our primary motivation.
- People are unique; their needs are also unique and individual.
- People’s time and other resources should be respected.
- Treating causes is preferable to treating symptoms.
- Uncovering causes can be challenging and time consuming.
- All medications can have unanticipated consequences.
- People deserve individual, personalized and compassionate attention.
- Perspective is important.
Here’s how we do it:
- We truly CARE
- The Executive Oral Physical
- Advanced Technology
- We take time. We’re quick but never rush.
- We constantly learn and adapt to help you.
- Excellence is not just a motto…it’s part of who we are.