Did you know that choosing the right Dentist can be a matter of life and death?
Find out what the tooth fairy didn't tell you!
"Like what the book What to Expect When You are Expecting did for
individuals and their loved ones who are pregnant, Dr. Michael Goldberg's
"What the Tooth Fairy Didn't Tell You" is the go to guide for anyone considering dental care, from a dental cleaning to the pursuit of a perfect smile. In a warm, personal and engaging manner, which removes any anxiety that could be associated with going to a dentist, Dr. Goldberg's book contains a wonderful amount of important, easy to understand information that can be applied immediately, "What the Tooth Fairy Didn't Tell You" gives one the power to be instant knowledgeable, informed consumers about one of the most important areas of the human body."
Jonathan E. Aviv, MD
FACS, Clinical Director, Voice and Swallowing Center, ENT and Allergy Associates, New York, NY, Clinical Professor of Otolaryngology, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY.
Click here to check out My NEW Book!
COMPREHENSIVE DENTAL MEDICINE
WE BELIEVE that . . .
- People can lead better and longer lives with healthier mouths.
- People's teeth are wearing out, chipping, discoloring, shifting and causing them discomfort. This affects their self-esteem, relationships and overall health. We can help treat and prevent these.
- Healthy mouths can be transformative. It’s why Dr. Goldberg helps indigent children of all religions and ethnicities receive dental care in Jerusalem.
- You shouldn’t have to WAIT for your appointment.
- The best care and be treated as a member of our FAMILY.
- To be treated just like the Celebrities, CEO's and Doctors we also treat.
- Not to have to cover up your smile.
- Not to delay necessary care because of fear, anxiety and past negative experiences.
- Personalized, professional and long-lasting care.
- To be able to freely communicate with your Dentist, which is why you'll have our personal emails.
YOU DESERVE TO BE PAMPERED WITH COMPREHENSIVE DENTAL MEDICINE AT: MANHATTAN DENTAL HEALTH